When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1939-1941 Og paint Mercury Pacemaker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_1987.JPG
IMG_1959.JPG
IMG_2016.JPG
Howdy all!
In search of a 1939-1941 Mercury Pacemaker in original paint to help round out my collection. I'm also open to unfinished projects, parts, including good metal repop parts or plastic lenses. Shroud decals or anything Mercury cool!
Thank you and take care,
Chris
IMG_2043.JPG

Sweet stuff! Unfortunately have all of the above a couple times over....:( Thanks for the offer!!!
-Chris

Wtb: light bar for boys , original paint maroon or black boys frame and or fork....please ;) thank you

I need parts! Let me know what you find!!

Seat post
Fenders
Stem
Handlebars/grips
Pedals
;)

IMG_2134.JPG
Hey Dez,
I did get a hit off my wtb for a seatpost. It's pretty crusty though. npence picked up that red boys that was missing a tank in the picture from smoopy's. I think he might part it out. You maybe able to get some of your list from it? Out of town right now. I'll take a look when I get back. Aloha and mahalo!
Hope all is well in socal!
-Chris

View attachment 421517 Hey Dez,
I did get a hit off my wtb for a seatpost. It's pretty crusty though. npence picked up that red boys that was missing a tank in the picture from smoopy's. I think he might part it out. You maybe able to get some of your list from it? Out of town right now. I'll take a look when I get back. Aloha and mahalo!
Hope all is well in socal!
-Chris

He connected with me. Thank you @kreika!

(Notice the reply and tag :p) haha

Back