When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 1962 Columbia kickstand and decal

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sailorbenjamin

Finally riding a big boys bike
Anyone even got a picture of what this decal used to look like? Or what this kickstand looked like? Can I put a standard Wald kickstand in there?
Or maybe someone wants to buy this handsome steed for a hundred bucks as is?
A few more pics here;
http://s291.photobucket.com/albums/ll299/sailorbenjamin/Columbia/
IMG_4406-1.jpg

IMG_4408-1.jpg

IMG_4416-1.jpg

IMG_4417-1.jpg

Thanks All.

I'd love to help you. I'm restoring a 1963 myself. But my computer is acting like crap and the pics aren't showing up. It's not you're fault.

I am needing that decal myself. But, I do have a kickstand for the bike. It needs to be cleaned and rechromed. PM me if interested.

I have that bike a 65 MWT Columbia That most all parts are 8ish that I've been thinking about parting out. The kickstand is stamped wald on mine $5. Kelly Springfield WWs $40, Chrome wheels (very nice) $75 for pair. Chainguard (blue) $8, Crank and sprocket (VN) $20, pedals scuffed endcaps $20 Bars stem and grips $20 Tank with light and horn (girls) $30, Chrome fenders (VN) $40

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back