When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found WTB: 1964 Schwinn American

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I think this might be an American 1964 it is a 1964

serial # --k86588--

That's a pre-59 chainguard. The 64 American would have a handle bar mount headlight, mini-tank, Schwinn S-seat, two brace front fender, and front fender rack

That's a pre-59 chainguard. The 64 American would have a handle bar mount headlight, mini-tank, Schwinn S-seat, two brace front fender, and front fender rack
The bike pictured is a August 1953 frame based on serial. What your describing is a Deluxe American I am looking for the standard American model. Here it is on the right top in the '64 catalog. Thanks

Thanks, guess I didn't read far enough. I was looking at pages from a catalog that showed each bike individually not in a group setting. All of those 64 middleweights use the same basic frame. Other than a tab here or there for a tank or cables, you can build a frame into any model you want with some decals and the other appropriate items.

Back