When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1971 schwinn Fastback 3sp frame/ fork + CG

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got this 70 blue frame,fork,guard and I got bars,neck and crank and sprocket

ABCB0429-6921-426C-9C3B-34D3827A1AF0.jpeg

Oh, Bummer. I have this Violet Stardust I wanted to convert to an original paint Boys bike. What is the cost of your 70 frame, fork and guard shipped to 06002? (Coaster frames and 3 speed frames are the same?)
Yes all Fastback frames are the same...

Oh, Bummer. I have this Violet Stardust I wanted to convert to an original paint Boys bike. What is the cost of your 70 frame, fork and guard shipped to 06002? (Coaster frames and 3 speed frames are the same?)
Yep same frame. 140 shipped to you. Bout 100-110 for the setup plus 30 shipping.

Yep same frame. 140 shipped to you. Bout 100-110 for the setup plus 30 shipping.
Thanks for the kind offer. I will try to find an earlier violet frame. In that way I can use my own seat, guard, grips and fork. I need to keep the cost down.

Thanks for the kind offer. I will try to find an earlier violet frame. In that way I can use my own seat, guard, grips and fork. I need to keep the cost down.
No problem. I will say violet is only a two year frame. It will be kind of a tough one too find. Also they never made a 3sp for your info. If you are trying to be correct

Back