When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 2 spd stick shift

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks,but I'm looking for the original.........

His is original. Am I just confused? I'm not aware of another manufacturer of a shifter like that. Maybe show us a picture of what you are looking for. V/r Shawn

Sorry,should have been more discriptive,new here & trying to figger out the pic upload. As it turns out,the exact stick shifter I'm looking for has been posted in the "
sell-trade" forum by "bikeyard" today. Found a shifter only on ebay,that I'll be bidding on Sunday. Appreciate your post, I've never seen anything like that before, but, I'm new to vintage bikes.........

Thanks/Bob

Sorry,should have been more discriptive,new here & trying to figger out the pic upload. As it turns out,the exact stick shifter I'm looking for has been posted in the "
sell-trade" forum by "bikeyard" today. Found a shifter only on ebay,that I'll be bidding on Sunday. Appreciate your post, I've never seen anything like that before, but, I'm new to vintage bikes.........

Thanks/Bob

Hi Bob,
I think that listing on Ebay is Bob U's. You can contact him direct and he lives here in SoCal. Great guy!
[email protected]

John

Many thanks John for the heads up, I'll do that. I didn't see your post until after I placed a bid, I don't think he can withdraw with an active bid.......

Bob

Back