When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: 26in tank bicycle/ballooner chrome fender

• Thread starter balloontirecruiser
  • Start date
#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
B

balloontirecruiser

I'm looking to buy a chrome bicycle crescent fender (no peaked fenders, please) with a fair amount of rust. Front or rear is probably fine... I suppose it depends on the fender manufacturer/the fender itself. This fender will be for a project bicycle and will be cut to fit the rear wheel so that it ends halfway above the top of the rear tire. Middleweight fenders are no good for my application as I think they are too slim width-wise. The rear tire on my project bike is a 26x 2.125 and the fender needs to fit this size tire comfortably. A JC Higgins jet flo fender is about the right size and style (for reference purposes). Feel free to post or pm, pictures are greatly appreciated. I have no set price in mind, please let me know what you have. Below is the reference picture... This is what I am looking to do. Thanks!

s497b7-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
fender

I'm looking to buy a chrome bicycle crescent fender (no peaked fenders, please) with a fair amount of rust. Front or rear is probably fine... I suppose it depends on the fender manufacturer/the fender itself. This fender will be for a project bicycle and will be cut to fit the rear wheel so that it ends halfway above the top of the rear tire. Middleweight fenders are no good for my application as I think they are too slim width-wise. The rear tire on my project bike is a 26x 2.125 and the fender needs to fit this size tire comfortably. A JC Higgins jet flo fender is about the right size and style (for reference purposes). Feel free to post or pm, pictures are greatly appreciated. I have no set price in mind, please let me know what you have. Below is the reference picture... This is what I am looking to do. Thanks!

s497b7-1.jpg

I have a rear fender you can have free that sounds perfect for your project.just pay shipping..shaun

Hi Shaun,

Thank you very much for that offer, I appreciate it greatly. Please let me know what the total is for shipping, and I can Paypal it to you. Please pm me with your Paypal email, or additional instructions if you don't accept Paypal. A picture would also be great if you get the chance. I will be more than happy to add some money to the total for the fender, I'd rather not take it free from you, especially if it is exactly what I need.

Thanks!

Chris S.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back