When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - 3-speed THUMB SHIFTER for Shimano Nexus hub - Sturmy Archer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
Hi Cabers,

Do any of you have a 3-speed thumb shifter for Shimano Nexus 3-speed hub? They come with a twist shifter that goes on the bars at the grip, but I need a thumb shifter instead.

I did a little research and it seems Shimano doesn't make a thumb shifter for this unit, but Sturmy Archer does that will work. If you have a Sturmy Archer 3-speed shifter for me like the one in the photo, please Private Message me with a price?

And, if you know of another 3-speed thumb shifter that will work with the Shimano Nexus hub, please let me know?

Thanks as always!

Balloonatic O-O

sturmey-archer-thumb-shifter-p17398-72985_image.jpg

If it comes with the grip shift I would think the indexing would be the same as the Shimano 333 which also used a grip shift or a trigger shift. I could probably find you a 333 trigger shifter if you want to try it.

If it comes with the grip shift I would think the indexing would be the same as the Shimano 333 which also used a grip shift or a trigger shift. I could probably find you a 333 trigger shifter if you want to try it.
Thanks! Do you have a photo to see what it looks like?

Here is what I have. The one on the left is a used Shimano 3 speed shifter and the one on the right is a nos generic 3 speed shifter made by Koba and it looks like a clone of a Sturmey Archer. I can't guarantee that either one would have the correct indexing, but I would be surprised if they didn't.

I think I have one that looks like the one you posted. I’ll pull it out and post a picture in a bit.

Back