When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: $300 NOS (or close) Juvenile Pedals

-

Buddyroe

Finally riding a big boys bike
My search continues to find the parts I need to restore this beloved 1919 Iver Johnson Boy Scout Midget. It's the only bicycle I will ever restore, and I know I am restoring it for future generations, not monetary value, so I am willing to spend some money on it. I was lucky enough to find the seat with my last post, so I figure I should throw some dollars at the pedals I need. I've worked a ton of OT the last 3 weeks and what better way to spend it than on that parts I need to bring this beautiful little bike back to life. So, here's what I need. The bike originally came with juvenile rat trap pedals and I would pay dearly for a pair. However, when I got the bike, it had a pair of destroyed rubber pedals like the ones pictured in the 3rd pic. So, if you have either, show me what you got and give me a price.

Here's what came on the bike.

upload_2017-2-22_22-7-0.png

upload_2017-2-22_22-12-46.png

And here's what it had when I got it (note that both ends have nuts, nut the carriage bolt:(

upload_2017-2-22_22-0-15.png

PS. My next post will be for some 20" tires. So if you have any, send me a pic and price.

upload_2017-2-22_22-11-21.png

Big Thanks to Mike for having these pedals and offering them to me. They are absolutely beautiful! I'm getting closer every day to making this dream come true.

If anyone else stumbles upon this thread later and has more pedals, feel free to contact me. I have a bad habit of double and triple buying parts. Especially if you have some of the rubber ones like in the picture above.

Next I need a drop stand for it. Anyone have an idea of what I should offer when I make the WTB post?

Back