When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 36 Cycleplane frame and locking fork with original paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
P

pop89

Hi I am looking for a 36 cyclepalne frame and fork with all original paint no touch ups. Both the frame and fork must be damage free and have no repairs. Also I am looking for one with very good or better original paint. If you have a really nice one send me a pic.

Welcome to the CABE!

It happens every so often that a newcomer comes to this site and begins to look for a top shelf bicycle right from the start.
Nothing wrong with aiming high if you understand what you're getting into.
Introduce yourself, stay awhile, get to know folks and network...that's how you'll find your Cycleplane most likely.

Chris

Welcome! Go big or go home! I just scored this 1936. Its the Red one in the line up. I dont really want to part with it, but everything has a price.

Attachments

• DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 89
Well, as stated, I don't really want to sell it. It basically fit the bill of what the original poster was looking for. If you or him are interested, shoot me an offer, everything has a price. But i must warn you, I love this bike.

Cycleplane

Thanks but I am not looking for a c model.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back