When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 37 Colson tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

buickmike

I live for the CABE
Looking for a Imperial? Tank or similar for 36-38 colson straight bar. Condition ain't that big of a deal. Pm with details

OK. Ididnt know that. As per my broad description could we take a straightbar tank from those years and expect it to fit?

It should fit, but may not be correct. Not gonna be an easy or inexpensive tank to find. We spoke about this and it doesn't seem your frame originally came with a tank.

After receiving my bike I and removing all the circa Schwinn parts to a safe distance. I set to cleaning the bones for resale.It was only after noticing the quality of the brazing that I wondered if the rest of the components shared the level of workmanship. I mean no disrespect to the Marque However you saw the bike in its entirity .T'was nothing but a mongrel at best. (Colshwinn) Help me to restore some dignity as the original builders had intended.

On my way in ( to work) sorry I couldn't make show. Doubt u coulda too enough money. Still hoping for a tank

Looking for a tank for a 37 imperial OR 37 motorbike (Schwinn). I should think one would fit either bike. To make things easier.

I guess the tank babyjesus was selling would have fit either bike... just didn't feel right tho.....

Back