When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb 53 Roadmaster Green Luxery Liner parts

-

chiller662

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am looking for original parts for my 1953 CW Green Roadmaster Luxery Liner

Tank
Fenders
Chain guard
Rear cargo rack

If you have a lead on any of these please let me know thankyou

You also need correct stem, bars, headlight, and wheel set. I’m guessing the fenders, wheelset, bars, and stem came from a prewar girls donor. You may be able to sell those to give you funds toward purchase of the correct parts. Personally I would go another direction with this unless you’re ok being upside down on it financially. V/r Shawn

You also need correct stem, bars, headlight, and wheel set. I’m guessing the fenders, wheelset, bars, and stem came from a prewar girls donor. You may be able to sell those to give you funds toward purchase of the correct parts. Personally I would go another direction with this unless you’re ok being upside down on it financially. V/r Shawn
Do you happen to have any more pictures of yours for parts reference I have a guy that may have fenders but I want to make sure they are the correct ones .

Do you happen to have any more pictures of yours for parts reference I have a guy that may have fenders but I want to make sure they are the correct ones .
Kind of hard to get to right now so here is the best I can do. Of note there are struts and a taillight on the rack. The fenders are chrome peaked and notice the embossed chevrons at the bottom of both fenders. Also of note green was a one year color (‘53) for the Luxury Liner. Not saying it isn’t possible but it will be expensive and take some time to round those parts up. Good luck. V/r Shawn

Kind of hard to get to right now so here is the best I can do. Of note there are struts and a taillight on the rack. The fenders are chrome peaked and notice the embossed chevrons at the bottom of both fenders. Also of note green was a one year color (‘53) for the Luxury Liner. Not saying it isn’t possible but it will be expensive and take some time to round those parts up. Good luck. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1638824

View attachment 1638825

View attachment 1638826

View attachment 1638827

View attachment 1638828

View attachment 1638829
I appreciate the pictures atleast now I have a reference

Back