When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 60s roadmaster skylark tank or boys discoverer tank may work

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

chiller662

Finally riding a big boys bike
Update I couldn't help but get the bike so I definitely need the tank can be green or red just message me if you have one available. It is a skylark but I may be able to use a discoverer boys tank. Any help is much appreciated.

I came across a what I believe is a 64 or so roadmaster skylark but it is missing the tank. Does anyone happen to have one for sale. The first picture is for reference and the second is the bike.

Last edited:
Looks like it's almost the same bike & tank as my Orgill Flyer!View attachment 1555947
Similar I mean for the most part alot of bike manufacturers used the same styles with certain things changed per there model. Almost like my jet pilot same pedal sprocket same swoop design and the tank is almost yours but instead of the headlight setup mine has the grille.

Also some Murrays and Western fliers carry the same frame and tank style.

Reactions: mrg
Back