When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB A Matching Teardrop Tricycle Pedal

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ridingtoy

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
One of the Velo King tricycles I bought years ago was missing a pedal crank and left pedal. I've since found replacement cranks but still need a matching left pedal. The pedal style is identical to this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/antique-Mag...905?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460efe9481 - but the pedal blocks are only 3 1/4" long. Anyone have one of these smaller left hand teardrop trike pedals in their stash they'd like to sell? Thanks! Velo Kings came with either the teardrop or standard pedals, so since this one had the teardrops I'd like to restore it the way it came.

Dave

Thanks for the reply, Kevin! Yeah, this item is going to be hard to come across. At first, I thought the pedal was a later addition. Then, I saw other Velos for sale having this style pedal and even purchased an old photo off ebay dated in the 1940s showing a nearly new VK having them. I have some standard 3" block pedals to go on it if nothing else turns up.

Dave

Back