When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB A Pump Type Trike or Small Bike Siren

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ridingtoy

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/370899667090?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Looking for the plain metal one. Some have a fireman's picture on it but I'm using it for a police style tricycle project. If you have one, please post a pic and let me know the price. Thanks!

I did bid on the one above however didn't feel like a getting into a bidding war with the winner...rather just buy one outright from a CABE member, if possible.

Dave

Dave, I recently got 2 of these "Fire Chief" child plunged sirens. I was involved in a bidding war but they were both NOS in the box.
As I recall I paid around $20-25 before shipping for each.
Never have seen a "Police" imaged one.
Here is the best shot of one of mine in one of my display cases.
Unable to look at my gallery with tapatalk but, I think I have better pictures in my "bike bling" gallery.
Hope you find one....not ready to sell any of mine yet.....well maybe if the money was right.

dasaryty-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply! Yes, the one with the fireman on it is the one you mostly see come up for sale. The one without any picture still has the name "fire chief" stamped in the metal, I believe. I want to fix up a Garton police tricycle like the one I had, and it came with the siren without any picture on it just like the ebay listing above, so it would be more appropriately used on a police trike. Trying to accumulate all the accessories I'll need to fix it up like the original.

Dave

Back