When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Always looking for old work clothes any condition. I can handle shipping and ups pickup.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hastings

I live for the CABE
Hello, As the title states I’m always looking for old work clothes and outerwear. Any condition! If it fits I wear it if it doesn’t fit either offer to friends, sell at my flea market or sell at my friend’s vintage clothing store (I also help supply them with riders to sell) Things with writing, patches, names, logos are a plus. Super distressed is a plus. I know a lot of talented folks that are always looking to recondition or recreate the worst of the worst into something fantastic. made in USA only. Generally older than 1990s. Also looking for old music/band/concert t shirts. Nothing has to be cleaned or that even nice. As found condition is great. Not at all looking for the nice clean display stuff on your mannequins but more like the ball of crunchy crumpled up crap with a mouse hole in it in the corner of the basement. I can handle generating a shipping label and setting up ups pickup. You wont have to leave your house or stand in lines. I can send a box and packing tape if that is a hurdle. Please pm if you have something. I’m always happy to take a look at your pictures and say hey.
Thanks
Ken

Last edited:
your in luck sir. i happen to have a red star drivers jacket with xx mile safe driving patch and 2 lesser mileage patches in a pocket. will send pics and particulars a few hrs after sunrise

Good luck with the hunt and saving those vintage work clothes treasures! I love that stuff!

An old friend and former coworker now in his late 30s deals in vintage work gear. We worked together for years at the San Francisco solid waste transfer station, the dump!) ;) He and I wwere always on the lookout for anything vintage, clothing , tools, ephemera, photographs. He now lives in Santa Fe NM doing pottery and selling vintage items. His wife is a woodworker making handmade brooms. They are living the craftsman dream.

I used to pick up lots of vintage clothing from thrift stores in the 80s when I was a starvign National Park Ranger, loved wearing the old gear.
I've got a few items that I still wear. A favorite is a 1940s or 50s era Abercrombie and Fitch dark blue wool sportsman shirt and a Remington 40s or so sportsman hat, like an 1890s military issue campaign hat. Found a 40s Levis lace up front western shirt about 10 years ago but it's very small. :(

Here's my buddy Micah's website.

Some folks fish - if you get my meanin

Not phishing not trying to hustle people just searching for cool stuff. Thanks for inquiring. The mas produced dewalt shirt and Budweiser coat were interesting but not in my demographic. I appreciated the pictures! Was nice if you to reach out! Thanks

Back