When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB- Cantilever Schwinn Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

marshalmike

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know it's a stretch, but I'm wondering if anyone out there knows of a cantilever Autocycle for sale or trade. If so, please let me know. Thanks, Mike

Still looking :o) Does anyone know of a bike for sale? Maybe the dude with all the autocycle tanks has a cantilever one stashed somewhere....ha ha

You don't have to be too patient unless you are particular... from observation, one comes up fs every 3-4 months being they are so well built and all.
Chris

You don't have to be too patient unless you are particular... from observation, one comes up fs every 3-4 months being they are so well built and all.
Chris

41s pop up all the time (I have had two of them with original paint) Hanging tank cantilever Autocycles are another story. In all my years of lusting after one I have only seen two with orginal tanks on ebay and of the two one never made it to the end of the auction. Not saying they are unattainable but it might take some networking and hunting to find one I don't see that they pop up often at all.

It is the hanging tank version that I'm after. I know there has to be one out there, perhaps someone thinning collection, etc. I guess I'm just trying to get the word out that I'm looking! Thanks all!!

Yeah, okay I take my statement back...a jeweled tank autocycle has been popping up with this frequency, not necessarily a cantilever hanger.
I did not make that distinction in my reply as a schwinn affionado would (because I am not).
Best of luck in your search.
Chris

Still Looking :0)

Still in search of a hanging tank Cantilever Autocycle. I'm sure I'll search for awhile, but please let me know if one is available! Thanks,
Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back