When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Dayton/Huffman Peaked Fender Set

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I need a set of peaked fenders for my project. I am attaching some pics I took off Nostalgic Net (Dave's site) and of my original '37 Dayton to show what I'm looking for. Please email or PM if you have and asking price. Thanks, Shawn

Attachments

• 1937dayton original.jpg
    1937dayton original.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 44
  • 1937 dayton original rear fender.jpg
    1937 dayton original rear fender.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 1937 dayton.jpg
    1937 dayton.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 71
  • D4-1.jpg
    D4-1.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 82
WTB Huffman/Dayton Peaked Fenders

Hey Ronald I am going to be doing a little work the next couple of weeks and will post some pics. I still need a set of fenders. The standard fenders are the same from what I can tell. I may have to fill a couple of holes for the regular fender braces but I believe everything else is the same. Surely someone can help an 'ol soldier out! v/r Shawn

Fenders

I measured my round Huffman fenders against the peaked fenders on my Dayton and they are the same. So if anyone has a set of peaked fenders please let me know as I really want to try and finish this bike in my lifetime! Thanks, Shawn

Bump--I'm hoping someone can help me with this before I start spraying paint. v/r Shawn

Still looking. These need to be pre war full fenders that kinda come over the top of the front wheel a bit. Please see pics above. I will measure these tomorrow and provide dimensions. v/r Shawn

hello peaked fenders

i have some peaked fenders but there from a hawthorne ill try to post pictures on buy sell and trade some time today probably be late i am picking corn to day

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back