When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wtb Dayton super streamline

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

traveler11

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for a Dayton super streamline , maybe you have 2 , maybe you have fallen out of love , or need to make room , whatever the case , if you have one of these bikes and want to sell please contact me , I will give it many years of love and attention

Thanks robert

That may be a tall order to fill. I currently know of only seven '37s and one '38 tank bikes. Good luck in your search and if you happen to find one please post for us to see. V/r Shawn--Owner '37 Dayton DT-1

Attachments

• restored6.JPG
    restored6.JPG
    240.3 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
I'm looking too. Maybe a project bike, possibly just a frame.

PM me if you know of any that can get me started.

Thanks.

Better bring the "big boy" wallet when you come hunting one of these! V/r Shawn

even if I built several more frames, you guys would still have a heck of a time coming up with the rest of the parts. John has made the few that are out there possible with the parts he's made, but there's more to it than that.
to they remain a semi-mythical beast like the Unicorn.
oh, and I picked up a 1938 project the other day...:rolleyes:

I could make one happen with the parts I have. But finding SS 37 frame ugh!!! So I'm settling for a standard 37 motorbike deluxe instead:) no complaints there.

Back