When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found - Delta Defender tail light / Still need V shape gasket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BLWNMNY

I live for the CABE
Wanting to buy a Delta Defender tail light in decent condition, also looking for the V shaped gasket for for the Gothic shaped fenders. Please PM me. Chris

Hi Jesse, I’m sorry, I obviously forgot to update my want add. I have since then acquired a pretty nice original chrome one, but my fenders are peaked, so I need to find a gasket of some sorts to mount it, so it’s stable, and doesn’t have a gap on both sides. If that makes any sense to you, unfortunately, my fender has the cutout for the hard to find, and expensive mouse light. I’m trying to cover the hole with the Defender. Chris

I have heard that they made a rubber gasket for the Defender also for V shape fenders . Have you ever heard of that?
I haven't. Now I want one!

Edit: Now that I think about it, I vaguely remember reading about this here. Good luck in your search.

Last edited:
I suppose I could try and make something that would compress underneath, but fill the small gap on the sides.......

The defender on my CWC peaked fenders sat on a formed pad built into the fender.

Back