When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB early chain ring

-

rustybits

'Lil Knee Scuffer
looking for this skip tooth chain ring
CCM motorized, Ron Miller.jpg

Looks like early motorcycle. What does it fit? V/r Shawn

Yes, you are correct. It is one of the last pieces I am trying to chase down to "complete" a 1910/12 CCM motorcycle. I need a skip tooth chain as well, but one thing at a time. These motorcycles were only made for a few years and there are not many of them left. Fortunately there are two that I know to be very original and complete and the owners/keepers of them have been kind enough to share information and pictures to guide me in finding or at least identifying what I am looking for. You probably know that CCM was well known for bicycles. CCM grew out of the amalgamation of many small bicycle companies in Canada at the very end of the 1800's in response to amalgamation of small bicycle companies in the USA that began to put pricing pressure on Canadian markets just before 1899. CCM actually stands for Canadian Cycle and Motor, - most people think it stands for Canadian Cycle Manufacturers or something like that. CCM also made an automobile for a little while called the Russel. I will attach a picture of my "in process" project. Now let's find that chain ring! Any ideas? I believe that the same chain ring pattern may have been used on some models of CCM bicycles around 1912 or so.
1910-CCM-Motosacoche-26.jpg

Back