When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Early J C Higgins "Flightliner" rear fender reflector

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BLWNMNY

I live for the CABE
WTB: JC Higgins flightliner rear fender reflector

I'm looking for one in good shape, I don't mind a little light rust as long as it will clean up pretty nice. You can PM me with anything you might have.

Thanks! Chris

Last edited:
Got a picture?

Chris, what does the reflector look like?
I have seen a pair of the "rocket tip" reflectors on the rear racks but, not sure about the fender mounted reflector. Here are a few examples.

Are these them?
higgins reflectors.jpg

or these rear rack "shot glass" taillight lenses or this rear fender teardrop "sears" reflector...found on Spaceliners as well
attachment.php

The rear reflector on the fender here is for the Higgins Color Flow bikes

Attachments

• higgins shot glass reflectors.jpg
    higgins shot glass reflectors.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, I haven't got the picture thing down yet, but.. It's the one that's pop riveted onto the rear fender. The reflector built into the housing that is riveted to the fender. Does this help? Chris

JD, It's oblong, rounded at the top, and rounded at the bottom. It's roughly 2' wide by 4" long, they used them on say, 60-63 or so flightliners? Chris

This is a poor picture but, many Murray built bikes had this riveted on "MO" stamped rear reflector. This should be it I believe.
This picture shows it as a black bezel but it was spray painted. The housing is chrome.
tu3yzaga-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This is a poor picture but, many Murray built bikes had this riveted on "MO" stamped rear reflector. This should be it I believe.
This picture shows it as a black bezel but it was spray painted. The housing is chrome.
tu3yzaga-1.jpg

That's the one, thanks for posting the picture JD. Now if you just had one laying around? Chris

if I did, it's on a fender. I'll have to look this week.
Send me an email
douglas,[email protected]

Found the cleaned up reflector picture.

y8a6u7y8-1.jpg

Last edited:
You got it JD! I'm not totally apposed to buying a whole rear fender if necessary, the one I have is cherry, but.. That may be my only solution. Chris

I'm thinking the one I have has a cracked reflector lens though. That probably wouldn't help your cause. Again I have to look for it.

Back