When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Elgin Miss America tail light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fullcircle

Finally riding a big boys bike
So am looking for this tail light. I have the tail light can but do not have the internal parts.

Thanks Tom
[email protected]
209 329 0856

wC03998.jpg

wC04008.jpg

I hope you have better luck than I had as looked for eleven years before I found what is in the upper portion of photo, the center pics were found on the web, the new one is the one I made for my Ellgin Miss America ( the one you show photo of). I made internals to use LED bulbs and a rectangular 9v battery. Good luck and let me know how it comes out!

TaillightDetail.jpg

Nice to meet you! You have a very nice bike and what got me hooked on a Miss America. I have looked at your pics quite often. I just bought a original paint bike in decent shape that I am restoring for my wife. That's very helpful now I see how the lens attaches and functions. Where did you find the non screw on type lens? Here's my email [email protected] Thanks Tom

Mike Burden, Lima Ohio made the lens that I used. It was a screw-on type of the correct outside appearance. I had to cut the threads out by hand and then cut slots for locking tabs. I did not like the looks of the small screws that held the bulb housing but that is the way that the factory did it! I then made the Blue Dot to make it "Authentic". Search Mike Burden here on the C A B E and I think you can locate him. Go back over my long post as I have even photos of how I made the LED/9V internals. Enjoy!

Back