When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Elgin Twin Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Twin Bars!!
Twin Bars!!!!
Twin Bars!!!!!!
Twin Bars!!!!!!!!
Twin Bars!!!!!!!!!!
Twin Bars!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twin Bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin Bars are so Cool, theres a switch on the head peice and Ive been wondering what is that for? Do you know, sorry i dont have the parts you need.

Twin Bars

The switch that you are referring to is for the headlight. It is not on the lower models it comes on the higher end models.

Marty W

Anyone have a pic of the correct rack? Is there an elgin book for reference out there as well?

Rack ?

Sean,
Which twin bar are you working on there were several models out and each varied in there designs and accessories.
As far as a book I've heard that there is an Elgin book out but I just use the Sears Catalogs from that year. Yes they do cost but it is the true depiction of what was sold then.
Here is one of my twin bar 20's now this rack was an after market add on that was avalible thru the Sears catalog at the time and is not the one that came from the factory on the bike. As far as I know the paint is original on this bike with some touch ups and it is one of my favorite riders!:) :D
Marty W.
Elgin001-1.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back