When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Fender Rivet/bolts and 26 inch stays

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
B

balloontirecruiser

Does anyone here have a set of fender brace bolts...? If I'm not mistaken, today they actually make very small carriage bolts of sorts that look like an authentic fender rivet (no slots or markings on the exterior head), and are held in place by a threaded nut on the underside? (They are removable; as opposed to being riveted in place). Maybe someone here has a leftover set I could buy? I don't mind a little rust, fading, loss of plating etc. Please let me know. Also: Does anyone happen to have pair of 26 inch balooner fender braces? I'm looking for the kind that goes underneath the fender and has two rivet holes... I"m guessing the distance is standard, the fenders I need them for are Schwinn made; ballooner or middleweight- I'm not entirely sure. The braces I would like to look a bit older- or to look used. New braces just wouldn't "fit"... vintage is better. Please feel free to post or pm. Thanks!

Fender Rivots

They are available on Ebay as well as on I believe this forum. If you only want a set of four then let me know your address and I will send u some. I have quite a few.

wave1960,

Thank you very much for that offer. I will be pm-ing you momentarily. However, I don't want the rivet/bolts free, and will pay you. I will end up needing more than four... both my front and rear fender are brace-less and I have another bicycle in need of two. :( Could I possbily buy 10 from you? I will pay you what you feel they are worth. Please check for my pm. Thanks!

Chris

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back