When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB final finishing parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Parker

Finally riding a big boys bike
Sturmey archer front drum brake lever, cable, and fork strap.(everything except the hub)

26" chrome post war Columbia fenders. (I might take a really good rear painted fender instead and get that chromed with the really good front fender I have)

Rear 26" elgin fender with the rib down the middle, boy's preferably without the axle stand clip.

And lastly a 6 hole elgin rack.

I don't have too much trade or sell stuff, but ask and I'll see.

You didn't mention what bike you are looking for the Sturmey drum bike parts, but there is a brake arm clip on ebay that is reasonably priced if you have a round front fork model (like DL-1). The item number is 310092665511 and is located out in Oregon. I had sent you a PM earlier if you have a more modern oval front fork and a possible source for that clip (and cable).

Good luck finding your stuff, John

Read your pm and the product codes didn't match the sturmey ones I have. This is for my columbia so it would be an oval clip, but the handle is the hard one to find.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back