When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB- firestone - monark - Higgins Colorflow - roadmaster

-

Dr.B

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm looking to buy a pair of bike for my wife and son and I to all ride together
I'm looking for a women's Cwc luxury liner to match my repop.
Or
A women's Columbia 5 star to match my '52.
Or I sell my two and her 47 firestone pilot and get two different matching bikes,
Which would be I'd love to own a matching pair of Firestone/Monarks or alike, or a pair of Colorflows.
Looking for mostly complete bikes in any condition.
Thanks!

I'm looking to buy a pair of bike for my wife and son and I to all ride together
I'm looking for a women's Cwc luxury liner to match my repop.
Or
A women's Columbia 5 star to match my '52.
Or I sell my two and her 47 firestone pilot and get two different matching bikes,
Which would be I'd love to own a matching pair of Firestone/Monarks or alike, or a pair of Colorflows.
Looking for mostly complete bikes in any condition.
Thanks!
I've got a Monark Silver King girls bike if you're interested. Not sure if I understood your wanted post correctly. Pretty new to this forum so still trying to navigate.

Ken

I've got a Monark Silver King girls bike if you're interested. Not sure if I understood your wanted post correctly. Pretty new to this forum so still trying to navigate.

Ken
Hi amen. Thanks. Can you message me pics - details on bike price ect to my email here? Thanks so much!!

I have these available.

jc higgins colorflows 002.JPG

jc higgins colorflows 001.JPG

jc higgins colorflows 003.JPG

jc higgins colorflows 004.JPG

jc higgins colorflows 005.JPG

What are the pipes coming off the back of men's? Also men's has vinyl car pinstripe tape?
What's the condition of the chrome throughout?
Thank you

The drag pipes are an add on. They are copies made out of stainless and were found on a few bicycles back in the day. Someone made 2 copies and I bought one. The pinstripes are just tape. Most of the chrome is in very nice shape. The drop center wheels were new at the time but got sweaty in my garage and will need cleaned up some. The light and horn did work on the mens bike and it has some funky alarm mounted as well but I don't know if it works or not.

Hi. Ok thanks for all that. Just trying to figure things out and $. They needs some $$& put into them for sure to get them where I'd like them. Girls is missing headlight, and both orig. glass jewels missing. Borh musing original wheels correct? As the paint looks nice in the pics, im sure they need to be all sand blasted and stripped and repainted with good paint or powered coat. Any chrome that won't clean up needs redipped. All could end up costing me a good 2k... which I won't have for a long time. but if they ride nice could get some good use out of them for a couple years. I'd pay $1300 max for the paid shipped and that's the best I can do. If not I understand. Thanks again and be well-

Back