When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB G519 Tyres

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

NickP976

On Training Wheels
I am trying to complete the restoration of two Columbia WW2 Military bicycles and need to find 4 US Royal (chain pattern) tyres, size 26x2.125, that can be posted to the UK.

I don't think the military bikes had Chain tread tire. They would have had the U.S Royal Master Centipede Grip Black wall tires.
But if you want to ride your bike There is a Cabe member that sells the chain-tread repop tires. Really good quality.
If it's just a show bike and you want it to be 100% correct the Centipede Grip tires are what you should be looking for.
JKent

I don't think the military bikes had Chain tread tire. They would have had the U.S Royal Master Centipede Grip Black wall tires.
But if you want to ride your bike There is a Cabe member that sells the chain-tread repop tires. Really good quality.
If it's just a show bike and you want it to be 100% correct the Centipede Grip tires are what you should be looking for.
JKent
Thank you for responding. If I could locate some Us Royal Master Centipede tires that would be ideal but I would think that this is very unlikely. I knew that the chain pattern were around and would be suitable.

Back