When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Girls/Ladies 26" Prewar-1960's Ballooner in TEAL or Pink

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MontanaDreaming

On Training Wheels
Hi all. Looking for a gift for the girl. Must be CLEAN and smooth riding, ready to roll. 26" only, no 24s. Not looking for a project. Willing to spend $ for the good stuff. Old Starlets or Debutantes are candidates as far as pink options. Probably many more teal options out there, Panthers, etc. Not looking exclusively for Schwinn's, so if you have some other nice rides out there that have some teal and blue and what not, let me know. Prefer painted fenders to chrome. Good patina is awesome, rust buckets are not. I'm in Colorado, so will need to get the bike shipped, but depending on where you are, California/West Coast local pickups possible. Please shoot me a message if you have something nice you are willing to part with, along with an asking price. Appreciate your time and happy cruising!

pm sent
I have some great choices
But, it didnt go thru.

Visit my site for some great choices.

Or call me
757-613-2334

or email
[email protected]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
a13852347055cf9ad0c6ed8ca558f9af.jpg

Last edited:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk