When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Head tube badge screws

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you dont care about originality...

Ace Hardware has a fine selection of screws.

Screw size

The size you need is #2 1/4" round head wood screw. Not often found in hardware stores but readily available on the web or from industrial suppliers.
Bob

Thank you to all that replied both here and in pm. Through your tips and suggestions I was able to find these at a very good price on amazon. I ordered 100 (that's how they come) and they came to about $.10 ea with the shipping. Obviously I don't need 100 so if anyone would like some please let me know and I'll be happy to sell them to you at $.10 ea plus the cost of the stamp to mail it.
Thanks!
Belle
Here is the link to the screws I purchased:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FN1P10/ref=biss_dp_t_asn

Thank you to all that replied both here and in pm. Through your tips and suggestions I was able to find these at a very good price on amazon. I ordered 100 (that's how they come) and they came to about $.10 ea with the shipping. Obviously I don't need 100 so if anyone would like some please let me know and I'll be happy to sell them to you at $.10 ea plus the cost of the stamp to mail it.
Thanks!
Belle
Here is the link to the screws I purchased:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FN1P10/ref=biss_dp_t_asn

$.10 each? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!!! At that price, do you realize it would cost $.20 to do an entire headbadge? NOT TO MENTION 2X THE POSTAGE! I'll keep shopping, thank you very much!

Last edited:
I got screwed out of a killer screw deal!!!

$.10 each? THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!

Not to mention the fact that I was working on a deal with Mr. Amazon for that exact same deal before Belle swooped up and made the deal before I could make up my mind.

Enjoy those screws.:mad:

I think Belle is using some kind of screwy search engine or screw homing device to find these deals. I don't buy the whole "helpful fellow bicycle collectors" story.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back