When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Iver Johnson "Diamond" badge

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lobsterboyx

Wore out three sets of tires already!
like this:

8907617_6_l-1.jpg

Hey man, do you have a Lovell Diamond bike that needs that badge? I would love to see a photo if you do...never seen another one on here. I am 99% sure my bike takes that same badge and I have been looking all summer for one (or even proof that I am looking for the right piece). My pics are posted in the "Pre-33 Iver thread".

Dan

Sadly my bike is not like yours, mine is a special roadster type iver from the teens, im going to be posting pictures of it soon, just got it. the only few pictures if seen that comes even remotely close to what i have are these:

iver_johnson_diamond_crank-1.jpg

5768763_35L0S6JB6-1.jpg

Cool. Have you found any definitive resource to ID which headbadges came on these bikes? I found a few other pics online of different headbadges that may or may not be right for yours. Btw, the 3rd pic looks like it came off a bike similar to what you might have.

23-04.jpg
82-02.jpg
L1060120.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. Have you found any definitive resource to ID which headbadges came on these bikes? I found a few other pics online of different headbadges that may or may not be right for yours. Btw, the 3rd pic looks like it came off a bike similar to what you might have.

View attachment 28764View attachment 28765View attachment 28766

definately agree with you on the third one... i think id like that one the best. thats the only one ive seen online that has a fork that looks like mine too.

9bced122-1.jpg

heres a pic of the headbadge area.

ce37bab6-1.jpg

ill measure the distance between the holes tomorrow.

axse- thanks for your work... im going to check around - look out for a thread in the pre-33 forum.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back