When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Iver Racing/Drop Bars and Stem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

anders1

Wore out three sets of tires already!
WTB toc- 20’s Iver drop bars and stem for new find. Thanks. Anthony

I recently purchased my first Iver Johnson from a fellow Caber. I am needing help finding the correct drop bars and stem. I know one of you gentlemen have some lying around and I’m hoping you will find it in your heart to help new Caber piece together a worthy project. I will post a pic so you know that your help is for a worthy cause. I’m needing drop bars and stem, and racing style saddle to start with. Thank you in advance, and enjoy the ride my friends...
BF87C1D0-6B17-4385-AC46-400654B291A4.jpeg

I recently purchased my first Iver Johnson from a fellow Caber. I am needing help finding the correct drop bars and stem. I know one of you gentlemen have some lying around and I’m hoping you will find it in your heart to help new Caber piece together a worthy project. I will post a pic so you know that your help is for a worthy cause. I’m needing drop bars and stem, and racing style saddle to start with. Thank you in advance, and enjoy the ride my friends...View attachment 842347

Back