When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Model W front hub for 105 spokes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
I am looking for a New Departure model W hub for the larger diameter 105 spokes. Anybody have one that is replateable with deep enough lettering to withstand new chrome? Model WL hubs need not apply.

Let me know, cash in hand!

Thanks,

Still looking...but could also use a blackout version of this hub with standard holes. Something with a deep enough stamp to replate. The holes could be enlarged with a drill.

Still looking...but could also use a blackout version of this hub with standard holes. Something with a deep enough stamp to replate. The holes could be enlarged with a drill.

...not if they are as tough as the rear hubs... I tried carbide and tungstin bits n/g. Finally went through 6-7 mini Dremel stones, and lots of hours and sweat. Finally got 36 enlarged!
I have a Schwinn script hub with .105 holes, but not a regular ND. One ND will almost take the .105's... Good luck sir!

Back