When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB - New Departure Model D Wheel Set

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

marshalmike

Finally riding a big boys bike
Needed for my Hiawatha Arrow Project = Best case would like to find nice complete wheel set w/ correct hubs and spokes. Would otherwise be interested in NOS or excellent used Model D skiptooth hub and correct front hub. I have the originals but they won't look right on restored bike. What do you have? Email direct to [email protected]

The wheels you need are not the typical dropcenter. It is a Lobdell rim that appears to be a dropcenter but actually has a hump out on the sides. Post a photo of the side of your hoops and i can tell you if they are correct. Even if you did find another set of original wheels they will have to be restored. I would just restore the original set. Have the hoops painted and striped, NOS double butted spokes and nipples and have the hubs rechromed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back