When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB NOS or nice Schwinn Varsity fenders-21" frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kostnerave

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi, I'm searching for a front and rear fender set for my 1965 Schwinn Varsity tourist bicycle. They need to be nos or in excellent used codition. They must have razor edges and the rear fender should have a "1" stamped on the leading edge. Part numbers are 52-350 for the front and 52-805 for the rear. I'll pay a very good price for these, if they are what I'm looking for. Thank you.

Ur in luck! Albeit you may need to recheck stock #'s as according to this guys sale; the 805 has a 2 stamp while the 806 an #1. That seller also had your front so, you might inquire. http://www.ebay.com/sch/msbikesia/m.html?item=171299299865&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

And IDK if this is a valid link but here's your front: http://www.umyhoryss.xyz/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=47645
Hi, Thank you for the lead but I already purchased a set from them as a backup plan as they are rolled edge and not razor edge fenders.
Again, thanks for your help.
Sincerely, Mike

Hi, Thank you for the lead but I already purchased a set from them as a backup plan as they are rolled edge and not razor edge fenders.
Again, thanks for your help.
Sincerely, Mike

Interesting, ya'd thunk they'd have a different set of stock numbers. I have a 69 super sport Tourist, (Ladies) which has a #2 rear and razor edges, But not an indentation for light on front fender, so, perhaps you match goes past 65 as well.

Back