When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Pre-war Colson Kickstand for a Imperial.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
Looking for a Wald 26" kickstand for a late 30's Colson Imperial frame. A example photo of the kickstand and the type of frame it will be used on. A clean usable one in working order. Thank you.

Attachments

• mail-1..jpeg
    mail-1..jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 56
  • mail-2..jpeg
    mail-2..jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 57
  • mail..jpeg
    mail..jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 1938 Colson frame&#.jpg
    1938 Colson frame&#.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 57
Looks to me like that frame is a drop stand. i have a 39 colson imperial and it uses a drop stand. any particular reason why you dont use the drop stand.

Last edited:
i believe i have the correct drop stand for this frame. it has the two angled support brackets extending from the sides to the middle of the drop stand correct?

Hi everyone! Well yes the frame accommodates a drop-stand. It would be correct to have both styles. From what I have seen in catalogs that in 39 when kick-stands started become the new bicycle stand and that they were generally used on Super deluxe model as far as Colsons are concerned. Only the lower economy models had the drop-stand. I've been going round and round about what to use. Depends if I keep it a deluxe or make it a super deluxe. If I make it top of the line then I would probably be looking for aluminum fender set and maybe chroming a chain-guard. I wouldn't be apposed to a Colson drop-stand. I will take any of the two. newbee I would be interested in your drop-stand. Let me know what you want for it. Thank You Derek

I have several of the ones you show---will get you a pic of them if interested---I think they are rusty.I'll pick out the best lookin one.$15 plus shipping---sam

Alright, thanks Sam. If it's to rusty I'll probably will pass but definitely send a pic.

Thanks for the pix. What are you looking to get for the stands? I'm thinking the left one that I'm interested in Sam.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back