When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Raleigh Parcel Carrier AKA "Delivery Bike"

-

ozzmonaut

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Like it says, I'm looking for a Raleigh Parcel Carrier. Will consider any degree of completion or condition. I guess this is a bit of a longshot. But they are definitely out there. I've seen a few at local shows, but nobody really wanted to get rid of theirs. Let me know if you have one you'd like to pass along. PM with pics and price. Thanks

Basically, Raleigh's version of a cycle truck. I'll google a pic and try to post it.

raleigh.jpg
This probably belongs to someone here. But it's the first one to come up on google. I've seen 4 in person, and that's just in North Carolina. So they aren't too rare. But they weren't as popular as the Schwinn CT or Roadmasters, so they get overlooked quite a bit. I'd at least like to find a frame/fork set. I can piece it together if needed.

I guess these are more commonly known as the Raleigh Delivery Bike. More pics show up under that name, but the owners I have met called them Parcel Carriers. Looks like they are both valid names.

Back