When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB. Rear light (or lens) for a 1964 Sears Spaceliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BrentP

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm looking for the entire rear light assembly, but I'll settle for the lens only and build my own light if I need to.

Thanks.

Thanks anthony. Im actively looking for everybody. You are top of the list as well

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Line forms to the left behind at least JD and me LOL
LOL... I figured as much.

I'm going to try fabricating my own light and battery box using high output LED lamps, but the lens is the thing I can't handle on my own. I've noticed a couple of people who fabricate head light lenses, but haven't found anyone who makes a tail lens replacement. :(

Me and Mrs Calabash wanna know where you found it? Please post a pic of the flavor you got...single lens? Which style? Or twin lens? Congrats by the way.......you durty rat ;)

Me and Mrs Calabash wanna know where you found it? Please post a pic of the flavor you got...single lens? Which style? Or twin lens? Congrats by the way.......you durty rat ;)

Here's the style I have coming. No battery box yet, unfortunately. Are you looking for a Flightliner twin lens?

rack & tail light_b.jpg

Not 100% sure if this is a Spaceliner or one of the brethren, would appreciate your comments. Below is the style tailight housing I gots:

100_3957.JPG
100_3958.JPG

Not 100% sure if this is a Spaceliner or one of the brethren, would appreciate your comments. Below is the style tailight housing I gots:

View attachment 50336View attachment 50337

Definitely not a Spaceliner housing. The Spaceliner has a single bulb in the middle,

Here's what mine's looking like, now that I have a new lens installed along with a working lamp.

[video=youtube_share;VgTQdFiicqU]http://youtu.be/VgTQdFiicqU[/video]

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back