When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Wtb Rollfast Bike My 1st Bicycle

-

1969nam

Finally riding a big boys bike
I want to buy my 1st bike it was a Rollfast bike. The year was around 1958 to 1961. 26" green with white trim standard bike. No tank, light or horn at all, plus the fenders and frame were painted green. I am sure the head badge was silver METAL with green or red border attached with 2 rivets at an angle with Rollfast spelled out on the head tube. I pulled this brochure ad from ebay. I am 66 years old, I am looking for a very nice original or restored green with white pinstriping bike. Any help is greatly appreciated. My number is 302-947-1547 in Delaware. I am retired, PLEASE NO SCAM's.....I am a trustworthy, honest person trying to recapture part of my youth. Rob, thank you for posting this Rollfast bike picture. This is the EXACT bike I owned as a kid, minus the basket and luggage rack.. Thank you !

ARCH
MyRollfastGreenWhiteBike.jpg

Attachments

• Rollfast 1950's bike.jpg
    Rollfast 1950's bike.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
In Sundays show and tell thread, you asked john(JD) to look out for your childhood bike. After that, I posted I pic of a bike I used to own. Let me know if it's close to what you want. I believe it's still in the St. Louis area. Revisit the thread.

In Sundays show and tell thread, you asked john(JD) to look out for your childhood bike. After that, I posted I pic of a bike I used to own. Let me know if it's close to what you want. I believe it's still in the St. Louis area. Revisit the thread.

Rob,
The Rollfast green/ivory bike you posted is the exact bike I am looking for, minus the basket and rear rack. Thank you for looking out for me !

I'll be happy to try and track it down for you if it's still in St. Louis. It would be great to reunite you with a similar childhood bike.

Back