When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Rusty Elgin twinbar fenders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Thanks to Nick, I have a solid but rusty twin carcass. I plan to resist the temptation of finding everything to make it 100% but I would like to get a correct pair of fenders and make it a rider. I have the perfect Elgin wheelset already laying around.

The front fender on it has a big chunk missing that can't be seen in the picture. Hence I'm looking for a pair. Thanks guys!

8IVtpKS-1.jpg

See if they could work!!!

See if they could work!!! Remember, My Camera Sucks!!!:):)

PICT2613.jpg

LMK with Offer if Ok!!!
PICT2617.jpg
PICT2615.jpg
PICT2616.jpg

:cool:

Thanks to Nick, I have a solid but rusty twin carcass. I plan to resist the temptation of finding everything to make it 100% but I would like to get a correct pair of fenders and make it a rider. I have the perfect Elgin wheelset already laying around.

The front fender on it has a big chunk missing that can't be seen in the picture. Hence I'm looking for a pair. Thanks guys!

8IVtpKS-1.jpg

Hey JPromo,
Take a close look at the Fenders & Maybe Dropstand on the Elgin we have listed...
http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...-Resto-Project-Or-Parts!-(I-Quit-Sale-Part-2)

I seriously doubt anybody is going to make a reasonable offer on that bike...
... so I think it's alot closer to getting parted out than I like!

The fenders clearly have "scale/rust" on them as does the whole bike...
... but all the sheetmetal is solid enough to strip and restore if wanted!

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy,

Those fenders are just what I'm looking for, Will. I will be needing an integrated dropstand too for a different project so I would offer on that as well. I understand keeping it together. That would be a sweet complete bike--it's just too bad it's so far gone.

Back