When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Schwinn Bantam convertible top bar

-

Rigs

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for top convertible bar for 20” Schwinn bantam. Would prefer in campus green but will consider ??? Hardware also if you have it. The bikes not worth much but would like to have it complete. Thanks
Rigs

I might have something what is the spacing between the bars?
From seat post clamp bolt to headset is 17 1/2 inches. I suppose I’ll have to do abit more research to see exactly how it attaches. I would think the 20” bikes would be universal? Thanks rigs

I’m
Looking for top convertible bar for 20” Schwinn bantam. Would prefer in campus green but will consider ??? Hardware also if you have it. The bikes not worth much but would like to have it complete. Thanks
Rigs

Rigs
Found one in red.

Back