When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Schwinn Debbie

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thats a interesting bike your lookin' for. I have been on a pink/white schwinn kick lately and have not seen hide nor hair of one. You might consider building one out of a fiesta or hollywood, no one would know but you :D

Thats a interesting bike your lookin' for. I have been on a pink/white schwinn kick lately and have not seen hide nor hair of one. You might consider building one out of a fiesta or hollywood, no one would know but you :D
the two-tone paint scheme on the head tube on a DEBBIR & SKIPPER are unique to those bikes only, The HOLLYWOOD & FIESTA have different paint scheme's

Looking for a 26" Schwinn Debbie in Pink and White. This is going to be a memorial to my wife Debbie (1949-2015) so I'd like to find a very nice one.

Anyone have one?
Yes. I have one. See photo. Let me know if you are interested. I have more photos if you are interested.

image.jpeg

Looking for a 26" Schwinn Debbie in Pink and White. This is going to be a memorial to my wife Debbie (1949-2015) so I'd like to find a very nice one.

Anyone have one?
Not sure how this works. I just saw this post and signed up in order to discuss it. I have the bike you are looking for in very nice original condition. I am definately looking to sell it.

Back