When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Schwinn King Size Heavy-Duti 62-65

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Dannuus

Finally riding a big boys bike
WTB Schwinn King Size Heavy Duti , 1962- 1965. Must be original and good to mint condition. Not interested in anything else. Also must ship. Send pictures and price. Thanks!

I hope you find one....the best riding vintage bike I have owned and my daily rider....
thumbnail_IMG_2381.jpg

I have a very nice black one in Detroit.
Sorry, I'm still trying to naviigate this site and thought the one pictured was yours. Please post some pictures of the one you want to sell. I would buy this and the little brute and they could be boxed and shipped together. Thenks!

If you”re new to the site, you may want to follow this thread, specific to the Schwinn king size. Sometimes things get posted there for the folks that are interested in that model. I just posted a KSA ad yesterday that’s in the Midwest.
I hope you find your KSHD, that’s even rarer then a KSA, esp in very good condition.

Back