When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Schwinn Lincoln headbadge 3 3/16ths hole span

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ALBreeze

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello Cabers, I do not know all the headbadges that have the larger 3 3/16ths hole span. I think the Schwinn Lincoln is the one I need looks like this.

Schwinn Lincoln Head Badge 3 316th holes Holes not through Lincolns Body.PNG

Last edited:
Yes if the holes are 3 3/16ths apart, I have a Schwinn Lincoln frame that has that unusual longer distance hole spacing? You can pm with pricing, or just post it here. Nice looking badge!
Heck yes! That is the one! I had the wrong Picture, so I got the wrong badge. Let me know how much, and method of payment.

let me make sure i will sell-have a couple of the dd frames coming and may need the badge with this odd hole spacing! check back towards end next week-should have by then.

The screw holes are 3-3/16-inches apart (center-to-center). The majority of these have a hole drilled somewhere on Lincoln's body. This one does not.
let me make sure i will sell-have a couple of the dd frames coming and may need the badge with this odd hole spacing! check back towards end next week-should have by then.
Okay Yes i see never know?

Back