When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Sears Spyder 5 1970's

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rideahiggins

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hi I'm looking for a resonably priced Sears Spyder 5 from the mid 70's. Kind of like this one. Reply with a PM if you have one to sell or trade.
j26.gif spyder 5.jpg

I'm supposed to look at one when the snow melts - if that ever happens! The original owner still has it. Says all the original paperwork is still with it. He did say he was riding in the winter and tipped over and broke the shifter and they went to the hardware store and got a Schwinn shifter as a replacement. I'll post if and when I get it.

I have one of these bikes. It is blue and will need to be restored. I have been debating whether or not to sell it or have it restored and keep it. What kinda of price range are you thinking about for one of these bikes?

I Have two sears spiders a 20 inch and a 24 inch the 20 inch is blue a 3 speed stick shift with tall sissie bar sharp mint bike all original see it on the album some of chucks collection the one with the schwin n panther on the pic and the scond one is a viloet 10 speed 24 inch there in the album the first pic and the second pic on that albun see them and contact me
chucksoldbikes or [email protected] thank u

I dont know where you live but I found this on Grand Rapids, MI, Craigslist.Vintage Bike - $130 (north GR)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-07-10, 7:20AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale this Vintage Sears Spyder 5 Muscle Bike, looks to be a 1970, 5 speed, slapstick shifting, 24" tires, someone painted it green, original color was purple, front brake and coaster brake, shimano lark gearing, shifts great, needs pedals, i might have some, wouldn't take much to restore this Gem, has the original banana seat and ape hangers,asking 130.00, open to trades, if interested please call 616-363-5426 thank you also have many other bikes for sale

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Thanks for the responses. still not quite found it yet. The specific one I'm looking for is a five speed with only one top bar, similar to a stingray frame with a cheater slik on the back. Preferably orange in color.

Back