When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Sears Spyder 5 1970's

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Still looking

I'm still trying to find a Sears Spyder 5 with the single top tube. Not the double top tube, not a 10 speed, not a 3 speed, not a twist shift. One like is shown in the picture. i could probably piece one together but that's not as much fun.

spyder

I did end up with the Spyder with the Schwinn shifter. It does has the single top bar and is a five speed. The tires are 24 inch and it does not have a rear slick. Missing the headbadge and some brake parts.

sears spyder 5

Thanks but that's the twin top bar model, I'm looking for the single top bar model.

I have an orange bike like the one in the pic save that it does not have the suicide shifter. it has white letter tires, slick in back, am radio, speedometer, the paint is in good shape. the shifter is the type on a typical older 10 speed, but only on one side. Has sears decal in lieu of a headbadge (both of them were like this). The only thing really wrong with this bike is that the crank contacts the chain guard if you pedal it. Bike is currently hanging in my basement awaiting regreasing, tubes, and a tube protector, and an adjustment to the crank arm. I am new here,and only have a semi-smart phone, so not set up yet for pics. I will try to get back here sooner, or later to see if you are interested.

Iron Horse

My Spyder 5

My Spyder 5, not for sale. These are not easy to find.

Attachments

• spyder5-1a.jpg
    spyder5-1a.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 1,077
Back