When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Seat and rear carrier for 36 Bluebird

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So there have been 44 views, my question is do these not exist or does no one know who has one? If you have a seat or rear rack in any condition and you don't have a bike for them please let me know I am in need of the parts to complete a bike

Thanks Rick

The 35-37 bluebird rack is damn rare if not impossible to find. Let's say only around 50 or so of these bikes exist. The seat is a coveted item used on the twin 60 also Possibly easier to find but not much.

The 35-37 bluebird rack is damn rare if not impossible to find. Let's say only around 50 or so of these bikes exist. The seat is a coveted item used on the twin 60 also Possibly easier to find but not much.

I do understand that these items are hard to find and there are not many Bluebirds out there, that being said I do have a bluebird and its missing these items and my hopes would be that someone who has the parts and no bike would like to see a bike back together complete. So if ya have it come off it. and I just might let some of my 20" tank bikes go...lol

Thanks

We'll good luck.. I too have a 35 and I'll tell you I'm glad it's nearly 99 percent complete just missing the drive basket. I'm anticipating many years to find one I'm in no rush.

We'll good luck.. I too have a 35 and I'll tell you I'm glad it's nearly 99 percent complete just missing the drive basket. I'm anticipating many years to find one I'm in no rush.

Good luck with your search

Rick

Other Nice Options!

Still looking for rear rack......And seat

Thanks

Just a simple Comment!!!

You are Well Aware that Most of Those BBs Do Carry Other Optional Racks and Seats!!!! Not Necessarily the Originals!!!!

Make it Happen and Get It Together!!!!

Send Some Pics!!

:cool:

Bluebird restore

Hope your restore Is going good ! When you get yours going , I could really use alot of Help with my Bluebird ,1935/36 or 1937 not sure of year yet! Thanks Mikes bikes !

Back