When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found WTB: Seat mounting hardware, early ** pictures added**

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

vw_guy

Look Ma, No Hands!
I'm going to be mounting a new (old) seat onto my 1945 hiawatha. This is a picture of the mount and post still attached to the soon to be removed seat. Please let me know if you have or know where to get the correct hardware. Thanks!!

20190531_214413.jpg

20190531_214420.jpg

If it were me ; I would keep the silver piece that's currently attached to seat pole Then determine the width of the new (old) seat rail 7/8 or 3/4 and start looking around on EBAY. With clear pics of serrations on replacement rail clamps and definite rail size in mind.Most all of those types of seats are/were overtightened and you can expect to see that in distortion. Of rails

Something to think about; that which you seek is what everybody wants.Mainly the "guts" of a good seat clamp.Here is what u need+ and don't ask for this one cause you can't have it. Thought I had an extra but I couldn't. Find it. Again measure the height of your rails and start looking
Lot of seats around but you have to know what you're looking at. You already have the center.

IMG_20190606_195541.jpg

IMG_20190606_195604.jpg

Something to think about; that which you seek is what everybody wants.Mainly the "guts" of a good seat clamp.Here is what u need+ and don't ask for this one cause you can't have it. Thought I had an extra but I couldn't. Find it. Again measure the height of your rails and start looking
Lot of seats around but you have to know what you're looking at. You already have the center.

View attachment 1010936

View attachment 1010938

Awesome.. I have the entire seat.. I'm recovering it. So I guess the hunt begins. I want to ride this damn thing.

Back