When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB seiss screw bezel light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

robert bell

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Need one seiss chrome screw bezel head light to finish my 41 schwinn super deluxe. HELP!

Like this one

I'm pretty certain I have an NOS painted one for you, but missing the lens and with a handlebar mount. You'll have to drill out the rivets holding the mount though. It may be missing the reflector too, but body and bezel are NOS and painted. I'll check later today and send a photo. Does the twist on bezel have a screw?

No screw on twist bezel. Looking more for a matching or close to it original chrome one. Last couple parts needed for my 41 Schwinn super deluxe

I found my light but the bezel was missing, so sorry. It would have been painted white anyway so probably not help you. Sorry.

Hi, I just came across the bezel I was looking for you. It's got a tab and screw to hold it on like the chrome one in your photo, but is painted. Will it help you?
Best,
Justin

thumbnail_IMG_3057.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3058.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3059.jpg

I'm looking for a siess ligh for my deluxe autocycle if you know of someone let me know thank you

Back