When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Shelby Airflow Pre1940, Nosed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Metalbender

Finally riding a big boys bike
Want to Buy: Pre 1940 Shelby Airflow, Men's Nosed. Repop tank is okay, needs to be a complete bike as I don't own any of this model. I plan to build this bike to RIDE AND RIDE A LOT. No frauds, cons, or games please. Please call or email with a description and price. [email protected] 515-231-2380

You want the one with the lightning dart tank? Right? Or a No-Nose bike?? Post a picture.

That would be a Speedline model like the first one, the second is my no-nose, and the third pic is my boys and girls Speedlines together. v/r Shawn

Attachments

• speedline.jpg
    speedline.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Airflo2.jpg
    Airflo2.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 106
  • Copy of Airflos.JPG
    Copy of Airflos.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 77
Thankyou for the Info.

Thank you Freqman1 for the information. I'm not new to bikes but I'm pretty new to the Airflows. Pool boy gave me a call this morning and clarified a few things and offered a bike for sale. I'm pretty much a Cleveland Welding 1940's and 50's person with a few Schwinn pre-war but mostly post war ballooners. Throw in a couple nice Monarks and others for variety and you've got me covered. One early Schwinn Jaguar but other then that not a middleweight person. I'm a rider, love to ride. I also have late model cruisers with Nexus because I get lazy. I'm looking to put together an Airflow to ride so correctness is not the greatest issue, finished beauty is. I keep it fun.

I have one that needs a tank. Other than that the bike is fully restored. It will have a tank soon and will be for sale when I get the tank in it. Price will be around 5k though. Just to warn you.

Thank you Freqman1 for the information. I'm not new to bikes but I'm pretty new to the Airflows. Pool boy gave me a call this morning and clarified a few things and offered a bike for sale. I'm pretty much a Cleveland Welding 1940's and 50's person with a few Schwinn pre-war but mostly post war ballooners. Throw in a couple nice Monarks and others for variety and you've got me covered. One early Schwinn Jaguar but other then that not a middleweight person. I'm a rider, love to ride. I also have late model cruisers with Nexus because I get lazy. I'm looking to put together an Airflow to ride so correctness is not the greatest issue, finished beauty is. I keep it fun.

I ride all my bikes and just had the Speedline out Saturday for about six miles. I took the no-nose out to a Harley/car show and it was blowing people away. The guy with the Lambo wasn't getting as much action as the Shelby! I don't care how nice or rare it is if I can't ride it I don't want it. That's what they were made for right? v/r Shawn

It is about the ride

Freqman1, I think too many people forget why they bought and fixed that first bike. As a kid I rode my bike everywhere...it was freedom (fishing, baseball, and working).

I'm with ya! Good luck in your search. These can be kinda costly but well worth the price of admission in my book. v/r Shawn

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back