When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB SHELBY Girls Carrier and Chainguard

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1973rx3

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello, I know this is a long shot, but i'm trying to locate the Carrier and Chainguard found on the bicycle displayed below. Please note the bicycle displayed is not mine it is only used as reference to point out items that I am trying to find. Thank you in advance.

received_10209234964505076.jpeg

Just so you know although the racks look the same on for both boys and girls they are actually slightly different where they mount. The racks can be modified either way but it requires some decent welding/metalworking skills to get right. V/r Shawn

Just so you know although the racks look the same on for both boys and girls they are actually slightly different where they mount. The racks can be modified either way but it requires some decent welding/metalworking skills to get right. V/r Shawn
I am trying to get for a friend and they are needed for a girls bike. Thank you Shawn.

Back